Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Melrose Gym

I am undeniably and completely PISSED-OFF as I write this. In fact, I am so incredibly mad that the only way I can properly express myself is through lymrick...ahem:
There once was a sickening troll,
Whose antics were quite far from droll.
Though he lurked in the shower,
His dick had no power
But, BOY, what an asshole!

I realize to some of you I may have a disproportionate amount of posts about trolls in general and at the gym in particular. But today was one for the books. After a NICE workout (stacked more weights than ever before) I felt cocky and preened in front of the mirror in the locker-room for a few. In walks a late 20-something Mexican dude I'd fucked twice before (he usually works out days so I haven't seen him in a long time). He liked what he saw and smiled at me, then went into the showers. Following him was the #1 troll I had talked about before, but I was undaunted. I got into a towel, met the guy in the last shower and fucked him short and sweet, though I knew the troll was just in the stall across from us. OK, luckily I finished up before he steppped out, so I showered up and went to change. I got back into my gym clothes since I didn't feel like putting my work clothes back on and suddenly the Greek kid I've been fucking comes over to me in a towel with a smile. Even though I generally don't like to make eye-contact, let alone have a conversation in the locker room, I humored him, since we spoke Spanish and at least I knew not everyone would be listening.

Greek - "Hey"
Me - "Hey"
Greek - "Were you just in the shower?"
Me - "Yeah. Worked out earlier. Now I'm going home."
Greek - "Oh...I just spoke to that guy who's always here. He said he just saw you having sex with another guy in the shower just now."
Me - "Dude, you shouldn't talk to that loser."
Greek - "Well, he came up to me. He asked if we were together and I said no. Then he said, 'oh, because I saw you two last time and I just saw him with another guy in the shower'."
Me - (scoffing) "Anyway. That dude makes me sick. You shouldn't talk to him. Good to see you though. Enjoy your workout."

And with that I went back to my locker to change. OK, normally, I'm a pretty cool guy with my clothes on. But when I'm in cruising mode, yes, I can be a major dick, especially to trolls who mess things up for the rest of us. So, yeah, I acknowledge I have been a dick to this guy, and I am also completely aware that he deserved every bit of it. And this was his way of getting back at me; by letting the Greek kid know he's not the only hole I've been inside at that gym, which thanks to the troll is now being turned into Melrose Place (fucking asshole!). THIS is why I don't talk to people there-- life is just to full of fucking gossipy queens. And fuck the Greek kid for even listening and talking to that troll. If I don't have sex with the Greek kid again, then so be it. I'm just majorly pissed right now (if you couldn't tell). A bit angrier and I'd have written this whole post in iambic pentameter.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, there are sooo many things to get worked up about! Do your thing SK though, do your thing. TGD

    ReplyDelete