Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Perfect Storm of Stress

sIt's been a couple weeks since I've posted, since too much has been going on. I've been way stressed out from a) starting a new job b) trying to wrap up the job offer from the job I REALLY want and c) buying a new house (which means dealing with idiot loan agents, slimey realtors and whiney sellers). One of these events alone is stressful enough, but together they have been creating a perfect storm of stress. My new job has been OK...nothing really to write home about. A lot better pay than the last, but still, not much going on that stimulates me. Even still, 1 week after I started, it suddenly got acquired by a very well-known "dynamic" company, and now the mood is very jubilant (I'm feigning jubilation, but my heart is just not in it, since I'm really not vested). One good thing about the job is that since I'm literally surrounded by Indians, I asked one of my co-workers about the song I posted here, and his response was "But of course I know it! It was one of the top Bollywood movies back in 2000" (it's a lot more authentic if you imagine that last sentence in a strong Indian accent like Apu from the Simpsons).

I haven't been boning as much as I'd like (pshhh, when HAVE I ever gotten as much as I'd "like"). But I have been hooking up with this guy at the gym recently. He's a very buffed light-skinned buy from Venezuela (looks like a lighter Matt Leblanc). Unfortunately, he's one of those danger monkeys who only likes to have sex in the gym as kind of a fetish, due to all the sweaty jocks around and the high risk he might actually get caught. Still, I managed to pound his ass twice in the showers (although with everyone coming and going, I can never seem to manage to get a full minute of fucking before I have to pull out and wait for whoever it is to walk past, towel off, leave etc). He does have a great body, nice ass and he's very jockish and masculine, so I'll definitely hit it again if I get the chance, even though it is pretty tedious doing it in the showers at the gym. Not really a quality fuck, but I guess it makes up for it in ambience.

So, hopefully this week I will FINALLY hear back from job option 2, and I can end this long drawn out process. I figure even though I've only been at my present job for 2 weeks, because it is just getting aquired, I have the perfect excuse, so I don't think there will be severely hard feelings. Next week will be hectic as I'll be moving to my new house and trying to get this one fixed up and ready to be sold. Does the fun ever stop????

No comments:

Post a Comment