Sunday, July 1, 2007

More Montreal Mounting

I'm just back from Montreal, which was a BLAST. First, it was great to see Kev-bo in his new "native habitat": SWEET job in a very swank building, active social life, great athletic shape (he's been using a trainer) and NICE house...with the sole exception that it currently comes with a geeky born-again Singaporean room-mate who has been causing him a bit o' drama of late. I caught a bit of it when I arrived; he was very nice to me and introduced me to his "auntie" who had also just arrived for a visit. While we chatted for a bit, Kev-bo arrived and almost immediately we were cornered and asked if the two of us were still planning to head to Quebec City the next day, and if so, would we mind if Auntie joined us. She was right there, so how could we say no. While I had a GREAT time in Quebec City the next day (my first time there, and very impressive), I found myself thinking how the last thing I would have expected on this trip was to be sight seeing with a middle-aged Chinese woman. She was definitely nice and sweet though, but her presence put a definite damper on our behavior and conversation topics (middle-aged Chinese women are on par with kittens to me as far as wood-kill is concerned).

When we got back to Montreal, I made up for my good-behavior that night. Kev-bo told me about Park Maisoneuve, which purportedly had a great cruising area. It wasn't all that, but I did finally end up fucking some young Mexican kid there which was pretty nice. The next day while Kev-bo was at work, I met up with a VERY nice Canadian kid; tall, lanky, dark complected and GREAT ass. He let me fuck him on and off for a couple hours until I finally got 2 loads off. The heat was stiffling the entire trip, which kinda affected my performance. But I managed to get up enough energy to meet Kev-bo at the gym he goes to (la Cite) where we both worked out separately (as I said, he has a trainer now). From there, I took him to a restaurant which was good, but very spicey, which as he pointed out repeatedly gave him constant gas, causing him to unintentionally "hot-box" his boss when she paid him a surprise visit in his office the next day.

The heat was increasingly unbearable, and Kev-bo had resolved to buy an air-conditioner after he got home from work. So, I spent the day sight-seeing and hooking up with a 20-something lanky Haitian dude (I also got 2 rounds in him, dispite the heat). Unfortunately I also got into a minor accident with a gay middle-aged taxi driver with dyed blond hair who hit me as he careened into my lane. My rental car suffered only a couple scratches, but his was noticeably damaged. Serves him right for driving like an idiot. When Kev-bo got home, we ended up going to Costco to buy the air-conditioner. But unfortunately, not only did they not have one in stock, but the employees were absolutely unhelpful as far as even ordering one or any other options, so we left empty-handed for dinner. That night was pretty spectacular as there was a fire-works show going on which we were able to watch from the vantage point of a roof-top bar. After that, we went to a boy-stripper bar to watch young Quebecois gyrate and masturbate themselves on stage. This particular club seemed to draw the oldest, fattest most drunken patrons, which these strippers seemed to be drawn to like Paris Hilton to a ho-contest. None of them gave either Kev-bo or me the slightest attention. Oh, well. They're loss, since I was actually prepared to even pay for a fuck with one of them (I've only paid for sex one time in my life...and it was in Montreal).

When Kev-bo and I decided to call it a night, we were greeted by a TORRENTIAL rain storm outside. Kev-bo called a taxi to take us back to where I had parked my rental car. Unfortunately, in my haste to exit the taxi to rev-up my car so we could make a hasty getaway in the rain, the spare set of keys Kev-bo had given me slipped out of my pocket and down a manhole (I distinctively heard the "klink"). Dispite being sure they keys were gone forever, I looked around for a good 10 minutes in the pouring rain just to make sure. And they were gone...just gone. That kinda bummed me out cuz I hate losing or damaging things that aren't mine.

That night the rain had brought an INCREDIBLE relief to the heat..just in time for me to leave the next morning. All in all, dispite the heat, it was a great trip. Got to see my friend, socialize, bone down...good company, good food and good times all around. Now...on to the next chapter of my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment