Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So long, Sailor

If you haven't figured it out, I'm definitely a no-drama, laid-back guy. I try to treat people as best I can, even if that means counting to 10, remembering not everyone has the same IQ, background or realization that the world does not revolve around them. And I have had my harem of steady bottom-boys; some "taken" (i.e. in an "open relationship") some busy, and some simply sporadic. Squid was one of those "taken" bottoms, in that he was living in an "open relationship" whith the same guy since shortly after I met him back in 1999. Yet throughout that time, we'd hook up once every other month or so (except when I was living abroad). I knew he never wanted anything too serious, but we had great sex (he'd usually get off 2 to 3 rounds each hook-up), he has a GREAT ass, and we generally enjoyed each other's company when we were around. And as of a few months ago, he was looking better than he had in years; very buffed and almost glowing (no idea what that boy was on, but my guess is a concoction of steroids, botox and tanning lotion). Anyway, about 2 months ago back in late September, he mentioned he was going to Mexico (Cancun). I told him at the time I was planning a trip back down too, but most likely Puerto Vallarta and that we should definitely compare notes when we got back.

When I did return from PV, I called and left him a msg saying I was around and how I wanted to hear all about his trip. No answer. I emailed him later the week; also no response. Then I remembered we were friends on Facebook--but not anymore when I checked. I thought something was seriously up, so I blocked my number and called him the next day. He answered. I said, "Hey "squid". How's it going? Welcome back from Mexico." He was taken aback, almost annoyed, "hey. Yeah. thanks." I persisted in a normal tone, "well, man. I saw we're not friends on facebook anymore. Just wanted to see if you fell off the face of the earth or what." Squid responded coldly, "Nope. Just getting ready to head out now." Then hung up.

OK, I'm not stupid. I do realize he is in an "Open Relationship" where the rules, however maleable, tend to be that each person can hook up with whomever they want just so as the other isn't involved or finds out. So, I figured it must be some kind of drama like that. But at the same time, I thought maybe I had done something or said something to piss Squid off at some point. I thought since he hadn't at least emailed me or called me just to say, "hey, having issues with my boyfriend now so won't be able to talk for awhile." or whatever then it must have been something personal with me. After all, we had known each other for over 10 years now. I thought we were actually more than just fuck-buds, but friends.

The other night, I finally got a call from him around 9pm, which went like this;
Squid: "hey, sorry I haven't been able to talk lately."
ME: "yeah, I was wondering what was up with you."
Squid: "yeah, I had some drama with my b/f. He started getting really jealous. So, I've had to cool it for awhile. (laughing) I've learned not to mix my sex life with my homelife."
ME: "Glad you learned a valuable lesson."
(Pause)
Squid: "So, my b/f left for Mexico yesterday. Are you at home now?"
ME: Sure am. great place to be. Nice talking to you.
And that was that. Regardless of the drama in his life, it really pissed me off that he couldn't take 2 minutes to send a freakin' email to that effect. I had to wait 2 months to hear his lame excuse, and weak attempt to "make up" by offering me a booty-call now that his boyfriend happens to be out of town and he's lonely. And maybe it's because I now have such an awesome "substitute" bubble-butt white ass (and 10 years younger I might add) in Norseman, I really feel nothing about cutting Squid off completely. His loss. And with that, here is my final pictoral homage to the piece-of-ass that was Squid:











On a final note, I think I have come up with the best troll-repelent: Spanish. The other day after a pretty decent workout I went into the locker room and saw the Greek kid talking to one of the maintenance workers in Spanish. He caught my glance and saw me heading into the sauna, which had 2 regular trolls there. Moments later he came in and sat next to me, at which point I started speaking to him in Spanish, asking innocuous things like "how is it you speak Spanish?" etc (turns out he worked in Ibiza, Spain for awhile and speaks it pretty well). Since the two trolls (one white one Filipino--both old, fat, out-of-shape, repugnant and RELENTLESS) obviously didn't understand us, I played on their xenophobia and started speaking louder, and intentionally gesticulating in their general direction, shaking my head at times (and we really were talking about them, saying how we both hoped they'd leave very soon). And BINGO! One after the other they left, leaving the Greek Boy alone for me to fuck.


Obviously this tactic will not work when there are Spanish-speaking trolls around. But hey, I'll try anything at this point.

4 comments:

  1. LOL I love your posts, so arrogant and somewhat elitist. Well as long as you get yours. :)TGD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...arrogant? debateable. elitist? doubtful. Trolls are not trolls because of their physical attributes. If I came across a group of guys who weren't into me and I knew it, but didn't care and just stuck around to watch even though I knew it made them uncomfortable, I'd be just as guilty of being a troll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, U'r not all that. And FYI sex doesn't end at 40 punk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm. I'm "not all that". Gotcha. I'll have to remember that. Not all that. Got it.

    ReplyDelete