Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bronx Boning?

I mentioned previously that while I finally accepted a job (it took them 2 1/2 months of interviewing to get me an offer) I'm still "entertaining" 2 other possibilities. One is in SF, and I went there yesterday to meet with the "team". They were SO COOL (in a silicon valley nerdy way that is). I really liked them a lot, and the company is quite swank and would look great on my resume. The drawback for me would be driving in SF every day (while they paid for my parking for the interview, it would be out of the question to offer me parking to work there). The second opportunity is with an Israeli company--NO WAIT, LET ME FINISH. I know all about Israeli companies (worked for one, was miserable), but since times have changed, the department in question wants to turn this company into a more "global" and professional environment (i.e. no angry Israelis waving their arms around shouting how stupid something is at the top of their lungs). The would-be-manager is not Israeli and she sounded so cool; we immediately clicked, since to her, I am what she wants the new team to be like. The US HQ is in NYC, and they will be flying me out this weekend to interview on Monday. Soooooo, although I've been to NYC more times than I can count on my hands and feet, if anyone has any suggestions on the best boning there, please help a bruhthah out : )

Now, speaking of "bruhthah's", here's my next boning entry: everyone who knows me (and if you've read my blog) understands I'm an equal opportunity bonemaster. Sure I'm more attracted to certain physical types, but it has no bearing on where in the world that person's geographic ancestral homeland is. It's all about the right attitude for me, which can come in any race. BUT, I have been noticing in the past few weeks that the hook-up site I most regularly use is getting really FOBBY, with over HALF the guys online being Asian. And while the long-ranger constantly reminds me that a bubble-butt is a bubble-butt, sometimes I personally need variety. So, I put an ad on craigslist, which is something I don't normally do. Why? Because no matter how specifically I state what I'm looking for in the ad, I always get the dregs emailing me saying things like, "I know this wasn't what you were looking for, but I'm a 67 y/o expert in prostate massage. I would love to test out my electric anal probe on you while tickling you with my feather boa as we both smoke crack. Can send pics in my next email." And this time was no exception. But I did get a few "nice" emails, culminating in my deciding on one in particular, and him coming over.


As you can see from his pics (cropped to protect the innocent : ) this guy was the epitome of a Mandingo; no other way to put it. He looked like Mean Joe Green circa 1976 (so I'll call him "Green"), was in his mid-30's, built like a brick shit-house, was a personal trainer (although he claims he hasn't actually worked out in about 6 months...BASTARD!! : ) had a ghetto-brand booty, AND of course a 9" cut dick flopping around. Add to this his slow southern drawl since he was originally from South Carolina and you get the picture of why he was so laughibly yet charmingly stereotypical. The sexual chemistry was definitely there for both of us; once I got his pants down, I saw his 9" dick stiffen, but never really stood upright, which happens a lot with guys with huge dicks. Although he was very masculine in demeanor, he let me turn him around, bend him over and dive face-first into his ass. He was face-down on the bed and used his huge hands to spread open his cheeks for me so I could get inside more. He did have that "funk" that a lot of black guys have (can't explain it, you either know what I'm talking about or not) but it was tolerable. I could tell by Green's moaning that he would let me do anything I wanted now, so I quickly suited up the long-ranger and tried to slide inside him. His hole puckered up pretty tight, so I grabbed his shoulder from behind and commanded, "open up or it's gonna hurt more if I have to shove it in". He gave a quick audible sigh of consent and used his hands to spread his cheeks wider and let me slide in. NICE! I wasn't a dick though, and eased my cock inside him until my balls finally rubbed against his. He kept saying, "You so big! Dayum! You deep in there!" I always get puzzled when guys with HUGE dicks comment on mine; yeah, I know I'm big, but this guy was fucking HUGE! But I appreciated it.

We started fucking slowly and rhythmically, but then Green started intentionally bucking and breaking my rhythm. I got the hint: I started getting really agressive. I pushed on top of him, put him in a half-nelson and started butt-slamming him whispering, "This how you like it? You want to get prison raped, bitch?" in his ear. He responded, "yeah, I want you to take it from me." I got all kinds of nasty with him, spanking his ass when he didn't do exactly what I said. I never wanted to cross the line and slap him around tho (I've done that before with other guys, and it doesn't do anything for me). Finally, I got him missionary and stared him right in the eye saying, "You're gonna let my dick use your hole like my own private pussy." His eyes widened and he asked, "you gon' nut?" and with that my cock exploded, shooting wave after wave as I jack-hammered his ass. After I was done, I looked down and unfortunately his dick was still hard with only pre-cum to show for it on his abs. Since my dick was still hard inside him, I asked, "you want to finish up?" He answered, "yeeah. But it take me awhile." So, I pulled out, washed up, we had some post-coital chit-chat (the whole time he wouldn't take his hand off my dick) then quicker than you can say "rinse-lather-repeat" I was back inside him for round 2. This time he finally got off just as I was shooting my second load missionary.

All in all, nice guy. He lives in SF though and can't host. So, we'll see if he comes back down this way (he emailed me after he got home and said how great that was and how he wanted more). Which brings me full circle: back to yesterday, after the interview in SF, I went to ANOTHER guys house who I'd been talking to online for awhile (also black, but while cut/toned like crazy, he was much smaller in all respects, and young: about 22). When I showed up, he had a 30-something so-so looking white guy there and had been messing around with. Long story short, I ended up fucking the black kid while he sucked the white dude. The white dude had a very flabby ass which didn't turn me on at all, so I didn't even bother with him. And that's that.

So, one more reminder: anyone with any NYC suggestions for this weekend, please send them my way.

4 comments:

  1. Hit me up, man -- would love to hang out with you this weekend! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing that came to my mind was "Dan's your man!" Then I thought how HOT it would be if you hooked up and both blogged about it.

    Mmmm... Would he let you suit up your long-ranger or would you give it to him the way he really wants it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if anyone has any suggestions on the best boning there, please help a bruhthah out.
    LOL I want to know what decade you grew up in because no one says boning anymore. Well those do from a certain decade. :) Brotha. TGD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between the 80's and 90's. Actually, it's more of a straight thing, since almost all my straight friends/acquaintances still say boning. And my good gay friends say it too when we talk about sex, most likely because I say it so much. So, it may be a regional thing.

    ReplyDelete