Sunday, December 13, 2009

Joining the ranks of the employed

Since I've been back from Europe, I've been living off of uncle Obama. But I really started looking for work in earnest(i.e. for real-reals) back in August. Well, after 5 months I got a job offer. Like I told my sister before, I'm fully aware at this point in my life that the amount of money you make is inversely proportionate to how much you like your job. And I'll be making a LOT of money; more than what I was making at a job I grew to hate, thus inspiring me to leave the US. But the process of interviewing, reference checking etc stressed me out a lot, to the point that in the span of 2 weeks I lost about 9 lbs, which SUCKS!!!! While I'm happy I will now be able to rest easy financially and do some extravagant things again, like building a second story to my house, I will also mentally and emotionally have to prepare myself for a potentially steady brain-fuck that is the corporate world again. Also, I've really grown attached to my daytime boning (both the variety and the fact that my energy level allows for a few rounds most of the time).

Nowhere is this more clear than hooking up with Norseman. He came over for a 3rd time last night and although we had planned to "chill" and just watch movies or something equivalent to a date, of course we ended up having very hot sex. He's definitely "opening up" to me more and doing and saying things in bed that are pretty much what ever hot-blooded top likes: a lot of fuck-me's, good moaning, telling me what he likes and how good I'm doing, using his butt-hole muscles when necessary etc. So far, everytime he's come over I get off at least two rounds in his ass (the first and second I got 3, but the last time I was a bit tired). AND, this is the part I LOVE: he likes to get fucked AFTER he cums. I love this so much, because I don't have to time anything. He cums when he wants, and I get to cum whenever I want. It's a win-win. I really don't like the feeling of being rushed or having to race to see who can finish first, since the other guy will immediately want to stop. My only complaint is that because he is getting more familiar with me, he's also getting more fem at times. Not flaming necessarily, but definitely that Manhattan gay snobbery I mentioned earlier. No one I'd feel comfortable introducing to my straight friends. So, unfortunately as well, I think we will not advance beyond the "fuck bud" stage of our relationship.

Anyway, back to the job situation. While I accepted this job offer, I am still entertaining 2 more in earnest. One of them will be flying me to NYC this next week for an interview. I also realize this is the exact pattern that happened 2 years ago. I guess history is once more repeating itself again another time.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job, I recently also got employed, sucks and is tough out there! TGD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back atcha! And yeah, I've never been so humbled during the very LONG assed interview process. Fact is, companies these days can treat candidates like crap, because they KNOW they can. Once again, congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Times are tough man. Congrats on even getting interviews.

    ReplyDelete