Sunday, December 27, 2009

Home again, Bone again...

...jiggity jig. OK, enough of that. Although it is REALLY good to be home after 1 week of non-stop travelling. I left on Sunday for NYC, but got there too late to do anything but check-in, grab a slice and hit the bed (solo). So, no shenanigans with the locals this time (but definitely looking forward to the next visit : ) I came back on Monday night, then started my long journy north Tuesday morning, which included driving through San Francisco and a pit-stop at the gym, where I was eyed by a HUGELY buffed 30-something red-head guy with enormous tatood biceps. I was doing the pull-downs as he was doing the machine in front of me and could tell he was eyeing me heavily. After my workout, I hit the showers, and who should walk in after me? NICE! So, after some casual cat and mouse, I led him into the last shower, closed the curtain, and fucked his SWEET white ass. Unfortunately, I pumped him too hard and he hit is head on the wall a few times. Oh well...casualty of hot anonymous sex I guess. And that was the last sex I'd have for the rest of my journey, which averaged about 400 miles a day driving. Needless to say, by the time I got home Saturday eve I was randier than a jack-rabbit on shoreleave (or some other mixed metaphore to that effect). Unfortunately the first part of my return was met with assorted relatives and well-wishers waiting for me at my place who wished they could have been there on Christmas, but were secretly glad they weren't, so they wanted to hear all the stories, gossip and gorey anectdotes to reassure them they were better off not going.

As the hours wore on, I was getting more and more eager for them all to leave so I could get laid FAST. When someone finally suggested heading to a restaurant for a late dinner, I seconded and spurred the crowd on to pick a place far from my house. Then as everyone was leaving to head to the restaurant, I pulled one aunt aside and said, "You know, I probably shouldn't go. I'm feeling a bit jet-lagged." To which she squinted, "British Columbia is in the same time zone." I countered, "yeah, but with all the germs and whatnot circulating on the planes, I don't want to drive myself too hard tonite. You'll all have a better time without me." And with that, the last of the relatives were out of sight (and mind-- at least momentarily). My first instinct was to log onto Adam4adam, which I did. But I knew it would most likely be the regulars there, so I wanted to hedge my bets and do a craigslist ad. I was so desperate to get laid that I figured I'd settle on ANYONE who had a decent ass and was willing to get fucked (meaning some guy I'd rejected 100 times before on craigslist was most likely going to Disneyland tonite). Luckily, fate had MUCH better plans in store for me...


I got hit up by a 22 y/o kid who looks like a younger and light-skinned Cuba Gooding Jr (I'll call him Cuba). He had Cuba's ass, muscles, haircut and smile. The best part is, after my first email back to him (I like most normal people HATE email tag when trying to hook up) I left my number and he called immediately (No "let me see more pics of your dick" or "are you only into fucking?" or any other of a host of lame emails that craigslist users tend to bore me with). His voice was deep and masculine but young and he lives 5 minutes away and said he'd be over right after he showered. So, 1/2 hour later he came to my door and DAYUM! The first thing that hit me was how tall and muscular he was; probably 6'7" or so. This can be a challenge to me as I tend to like my height or smaller for leverage reasons. I led him to my boning-lair and flipped out my schlong, not having any clue as to what he was packing himself. His eyes widened and he knelt down and started sucking my cock. At the same time, he was undoing his shirt, belt and shoes, never letting my cock leave his mouth. I was kinda curious as to what this boy had between the legs so I tried to catch a glimpse--I saw something HUGE hanging down there...was it his dick or his belt? I thought I'd find out soon enough so I pulled him up off my cock and did my own eye-popping double take when I saw his HUGE elephant-trunk of an uncut 8 1/2" dick getting hard. I don't know if he was reading my mind or what, but he was stroking me saying, "you have such a nice cock." Once again, just like with Green, I went with it and accepted the compliment.

I soon had him bent over, the hole of his firm bubble-butt/ghetto onion lubed up with my spit and the long-ranger suited up and ready for a ride. I entered him from behind and that began an hour long fuck-fest with him moaning, flexing his butt-hole muscles and taking my cock inside him in several positions. We finally ended up missionary (he prefered it when I did him prison style) and he held his legs up wide for me so I could get in deep. His size and the fact his ass was so muscular were challenges I had to constantly overcome with every stroke, but I finally pounded my way to a VERY intense orgasm. The week of no sex (not even jacking off) had caused me to cum with such a fierce intensity that it hurt the back of my eyeballs. When I was finished, I looked down and...YES! BULLSEYE! A nice load of white cum splattered all over Cuba's abs.

Knowing I had done my job, I pulled out of Cubas hole, washed up, brought him a washcloth and laid next to him to rest up. I was feeling pretty cocky and asked "Do you usually cum without touching yourself?" knowing the answer full well. "Nah. This is probably the second time it's ever happened" he replied, almost embarassed. "Ah..." I tried to mask my cockiness and self-promotion, "Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. I guess it depends on the size of the dick and how the guy uses it to hit the right spot. You also have to know where it is." He smiled, "You were definitely hitting it." My cock was now at full attention AGAIN. "cool." I responded casually. "That's why I like missionary. I know you liked it on your stomach, but we should probably try it from behind a little longer now that your hole is stretched out. It just feels better the second time for the bottom." I was making this up, but really wanted to fuck him from behind and watch my dick slide in and out of him again. Without saying a word, Cuba turned around on the bed butts up for me. 10 minutes later we were both shooting our second load (this time he had to jack himself off while I was pumping him from behind).

When we were done, we made a plan to hook up again on Monday. But the punch line is the next morning (this morning) I couldn't get him out of my head and so I called him and said, "hey, I know you were supposed to come over tomorrow. But can I have some more now?" "yeah" he said. And from 10 to 2pm today we were fucking like 2 dogs in heat again. We both shot two loads each again, and to be honest it was very nice all 4 times, leverage notwithstanding. I'm wondering if he'll take it again tomorrow morning too.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, and happy new year to you, whatever you end up doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Anytime you see the blue/black blanket (cum rug) in the background their ones I took right before sex. But these are actually from day 2, cuz I knew he wouldn't say no since he wanted my dick so much : P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just keep on telling yourself that if it gets you to sleep at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SK - I thought the story was hawt. You definitely sound like you know how to treat a bottom. I hope they keep lining up for you so you can feed us (stories).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, the first Anonymous post was hateful! It's ok SK, you know he's fat. I'm not saying Fat people aren't attractive but dang, don't hate on fit people! TGD

    ReplyDelete
  6. TGD to be honest, I don't know, and I don't care. My guess is he's a troll (on the internet and in real life) and doesn't like my comments about trolls not leaving people alone. Anyway, water off a duck's butt.

    ReplyDelete