Saturday, August 4, 2007

Multi-boning

Last night was the BBQ of my friend "Hans". Hans is a slender blond 30-something guy from Belgium and lives in SJ with his Ukranian boyfriend. The crowd was pretty ethnically mixed and was pleasant all around. Hans was going from lap to lap talking about his recent trip to Mongolia and offering shots of Mongolian "Chinggis" vodka (yup...he's in one of those "open" relationships). After night fell, most of the guests left, but those of us who stayed took turns in their hot-tub, nekked. There was one other very nice looking guy who also came with his "boyfriend" but was cruising me the whole time and finally sat next to me in the hot-tub. He had a really fat dick, and was making a lot of insinuations about how big he was etc. But then I got out and basically had him beat on length. And later that night, about 6 of us ended up having a nice group scene. Well, sorta nice; there was a big dopey over-weight clueless Asian guy who was really irking me. But it was Hans' party, and I guess he found him exotic. Anyway, I pounded Hans with no mercy and he seemed to love it. I also wanted to fuck the dude who was cruising me, but he made it very clear he was a top and never gets fucked. So, I told him we should share Hans. But the thing is, his dick really wasn't much bigger hard than it was soft. Meaning, nice and fat when it's sagging, but not much bigger hard (which apparently he was having trouble doing). So, bottom line is, it was nice taking the long ranger out and putting all the other boys to shame in the room : )

Tonight was kinda weird tho. During the day I had to do an open house (yup...still haven't sold my old place) and other domestic chores at my new place. I got kinda bored so I went online and a guy I hooked up before asked if I could come over (I'll call him Paulie, because he looks like a balding Paulie Shore). Paulie's pic is VERY out of date, but he still has a nice body so I told him he could come over. He asked if he could bring a friend which I said was OK. It turns out this friend was a loser, druggie "peter pan" wannabe (says he's 22 when he's really 29). I've seen this guy online a few times and never gave him any notice cuz he also says he's a total top. When they got in, I immediately took off Paulie's clothes and he started sucking my dick. The loser started watching and complimenting me on my dick. He says in his profile that he's 10", and sure enough, true to form, he was barely 7, so I got him beat. He kept telling me he wanted to see me fuck Paulie and cum inside him so he could use my cum as lube, and saying how he had already fucked Paulie earlier. I was so revolted by this situation at that point as a) I wasn't going to bareback anyone and b) the thought of sticking my dick where this diseased loser had been wasn't really appealing to me. I walked over and put a rubber on, which apparently disappointed the loser, so he just got on top of Paulie and started fucking him raw. He was doing him pretty rough. I got behind the loser and tried to put my cock in him and he said, "I don't get fucked." I said, "you sure?" and he said, "Not unless you want a black eye." This guy was really grating on me. He kept pounding Paulie and at one point slapped him hard across the face. Paulie stopped and pulled the loser out of him and sat up. Loser just stopped and said, "You gonna live?" Paule nodded and said, "yeah, kind hurt tho." I took this as my chance, so then I leaned Paulie down on his back raised his legs and took over. I made that boy moan like a cat in heat. Loser seemed to be getting off on watching me fuck Paulie, because in a few minutes he started cumming all over the place. All i could think was, "Fuck, now I'm gonna have to get some sterile gloves to clean that jizz up." When I was done, I was in no mood for idle chit-chat and really wanted both of them to leave. Loser's attitude was just not making me feel comfortable. I think Paulie got the hint and they both left shortly.

Even though they're gone now, I feel so unclean. Weird. What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment