Friday, August 17, 2007

Low drama, high sperm count

I spent most of last weekend and the earlier part of this week fixing up my old place at the behest and incessant nagging of my new realtor. Yes, I have decided that I just don't have the free time or energy to sell my old place myself. And the market isn't very good right now, so chances are it may unfortunately be on the market for awhile (it's already been 3 weeks). And with the exception of the occasional annoying Chinese woman who come to view the appartment then spend the entire time bitching and complaining about how this or that isn't done (there have been about 3 now), there really hasn't been much interest. But aside from being utterly "Po" at the moment, life is very nice. I haven't been doing much boning, mostly because I've been spending time fixing up my old place for sale. But I did fuck that Venezuelan guy at my gym a few times over the past few weeks. Only the last two times I tried (Monday and Weds this week), the environment wasn't very accomodating. Meaning, there were always a couple of relentless old-fat Asian onlookers who refused to leave the steamroom. And the Venezuelan guy didn't help things as he would start stroking his dick for anyone at the drop of a hat. I was right in that he really just got off on the whole "sex at the gym" thing. So, even though he would fondle me and make gestures like he wanted to get fucked, because of the timing, we couldn't do it there. And when I told him we should go somewhere else, both times he gave the same excuse, "Eets getting to late."The second time this happend, not only did I have major blue-balls, but I got really pissed at the realization that more and more old fags (especially of the Asian pursuasion) have been inundating my gym. Add to this, the intelligence level and professionalism of the staff seems to be on a downward spiral. So, on my way out I asked for a "travel pass" as I'm gonna be traveling soon and wanted gym access there. The scrawny 19-year-old Asian kid looked at me like a deer looks at an oncoming jeep. I asked again politely since he was obviously new, by then an older very buffed and NICE looking thuggish Filipino guy who works there came over to help him out. While they were doing that, I remembered I might need to change my credit card info, so asked the older Flip how I should do that. I know this guy understands me, but he is always very brusk and almost evasive everytime I talk to him for anything. So, I had to of course ask twice. He asked me about 3 times what my membership number was, and each time I told him the same thing. Finally he started filling out some form, then said distantly, "what's your new address?" At this point I was getting really pissed off, because he obviously wasn't even paying attention. So, when I told him a third time that I needed to change my credit card info, NOT my address, something snapped. I just thought, "Why the fuck am I even bothering with this place anymore." So, I told the muscle-flip, "Actually, just get me the cancelation papers, I want to cancel my membership." He looked at me like, "whatever. not my problem." He reached under the counter for some more papers, then just set them on the counter and said, "you'll need to fill these out." So, I started to fill outt the documents...until I realized I was filling out an "enroll a friend!" document. I was so incredibly pissed off at this point (blue-balls and incompetence is a bad combination), so I asked, him, "This form says 'enroll a friend'. Is this the form I'm supposed to use for cancelation?" He just looked around briefly under the desk and said, "let me go see if we have some in the back." But before he could break eye-contact I said, "Listen dude, I know how mentally challenging this job must be for you, and I'm sure it was either work behind the desk of a gym or finish your PHD at Stanford, but I've been standing here for 10 minutes now trying to do just two VERY simple things, and NEITHER of them are done. So, to make things easier on both of us, I'll do the cancelation over the phone. And hopefully you'll be to busy figuring out how the lightswitch works to be the one to answer the phone."Then I just turned and left. I coulda been nicer, but just really wasn't in the mood for indifference and incompetence. The whole experience put me in a really bad mood. By the next day tho, I shrugged it off, canceled my membership over the phone and that's that. I'm not "quitting" the gym, as there is one at my work which is free...and NICE. So, it's really just an expense I can do without (and the occasional possibility of fucking the Venezuelan dude wasn't worth $40 a month). And today, after my gym routine at the "new" gym, I hit the restrooms at the park on my way home. There, I got to fuck a NICE 30-something skinny blond dude. He's obviously a computer geek as he has long hippie-like hair in a pony-tail in the back. His ass was NICE and I pounded it with no mercy in the stall until some old guy came in. I could tell it was an old guy and not a cop or anything since he went over to the urinals to do his business (very loudly), plus he was wearing white socks and sandals. After about a minute he finally left, and started pounding the geek again mercilessly, but he was loving it. Finally I came and as I was taking the condom off he knelt down and started sucking my dick again. I let him for a few seconds (easy way to clean up actually) then just zipped up and left. Hey, what you see is what you get when you meet at a bathroom. No pleasantries necessary.And finally, speaking of pleasantries, or rather UNpleasantries, a friend of mine sent this video. It's truly gross, but in a Roseanne Bar singing kinda way.


No comments:

Post a Comment