Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Changing the Harem

Over the weekend I ended up meeting a very cool 19-year-old kid; black, 6' tall, basketballer's build. He didn't put his dick size in his profile online, which meant he was most likely hung like a horse, since he's a bottom (big-dicked bottoms seldom put their dicksize there cuz they want tops, not size queens hitting them up). And yeah, he was swinging about 9". It wasn't long until we were fucking like dogs; took the boy around the world. Turns out this is one really nice kid. He was really into me and wants to start dating. I don't know how much we have in common, but I'm definitely into seeing him more often, especially since he lives just up the road from me.

I've also been seeing the kid I met last week (the gay boy who looks like a much younger Mario Lopez). He's been averaging 2 fucks a week and REALLY getting good at it. I especially like how he keeps complimenting me over and over after we're done, saying things like, "you really know what you're doing" and "you are totally a grade-A top." I actually took him out to lunch earlier this week as we both coincidentally work and live in the same cities. But he is a TOTAL gay boy and it's not that I feel uncomfortable around him in public, but...I just feel uncomfortable around him in public is all.

On the minus side, I had to weed-out a couple bottoms from my "harem" as well. I thought about it, and decided not to bore everyone with the details. Suffice it to say, my "no-flake" rule is still in strict force. Since I'm heading to Europe this week, I'm gonna have to keep this post pretty short. I'll wrap giving a quick shout-out to "Breeding Jock". Keep your head up, dude. Also to Sven; I hope you get everything you need on your trip accomplished. Lastly to Kev-Bo; I'm pulling for you. You are totally worth it, so go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment