Friday, May 15, 2009

Stretching things

Before I left for Europe, I hooked up with a guy who looks like Jason Lee (RIP) although he is actually half Peruvian half Italian (though slighly Asian looking, no Asian in him). He's buffed, darker, and had a rock-hard ass and medium-sized uncut dick and is actually a licensed physical therapist, but does sports therapy and even personal training to pay the bills (so, I'll call him Trainer). I went to his place and to be honest, back then while I was in decent shape, my mind was more on my impending move as opposed to hitting the gym regularly. We talked for awhile, then ended up have pretty good sex, afterwhich we exchanged pleasantries, numbers and he said we should definitely meet up again soon. Well, that didn't happen. And I let it go.

A few months after I was living in Europe, I started to get emails from an address that looked vaguely familiar like, "Hey man, when can we hook up again?" Those kind of emails bother me almost as much as getting texts that say, "hey". After we went back and forth a few more times, he finally sent his pic and I STILL didn't recognize him. But my curiosity was piqued since it was obvious by his details of our encounter that we had been together once (although i really couldn't remember). A week ago I sent him an email letting him know I was back and he immediately wanted to see me, so we wet it up. When he arrived, NOW I remembered Trainer (although he was now beefier so to speak; not as toned, but not at all bad). He was all over me like a horny dog, and I had to push him off me to say "hello" or "do you want something to drink?" Finally, I took his lead and we went back to my bedroom. Since he's a big boy (taller than me) we played a few minutes of "Quien es mas macho", like trying to act tougher than the other guy, chest thumping, pushing each other around to see who would loose ballance and end up falling on the bed, trying to steal kisses from the other guy's lips while the other guy either pulls away or tyies to land the "blow" just away from his lips and acts like, "that's not gonna happen". Finally I "won" and got him on the bed and we made out like mad-dogs in heat, with long wet sloppy kisses (and for guys who know me, this is a definitely EXCEPTION as usually I hate kissing). Then I stopped, stood above him and said, "dude, you were totally checkng out my boner." He pretended to be offended, "naw dude. you're crazy!" "yeah, you know you want to suck my dick." I said and put it close to his lips. "he looked at it and said, dude, I'm not gonna suck your dick!" But I kept insisting and playfullying putting it near his face while he would try and turn away. Then, in it went and he was swallowing the long ranger down to my nutsack. Then He got up, threw ME back ono the bed and jumped on top of me (thought he'd crush me) and flipped his butthole right above my face while he was sucking my dick like crazy (he actually wasn't all that good at it and it started hurting a few times). I tried to occupy my mind from the bad blow-job by shoving my tonuge deep inside his hole and getting it wet enough to fuck. After what seemed like WAY too long, I finally managed to flip him off me (he was WAY too fixated on my dick), suited up, and mounted him doggie-style as I whispered "now it's going inside you. Better relax your hole or I'm going to make it hurt." he whimpered and let my cock slide in nice and smooth. Then I commanded, "Now hold it tight!" Trainer flexted his hole then let go. "I said HOLD IT!" then spanked his butt. This time he flexed his hole and gripped my cock like a glove. "That's what I'm talking about. Now you can relax" Then I just started pounding Trainer's boy-hole with no mercy. He loved it. He was throwing his ass towards me, bucking, then throwing his body chest down on the bed so I would have to follow-him down and fuck him "prison-style", which I did, butt-slamming him hard. We finally ended up missionary and I pounded him till I came, and he did too. After 1/2 more or so of cuddling, he mentioned he had plans later to see that movie "Up". But that we should definitely keep in touch "now that you're back". I thought, OK, but not gonna hold my breath.

Well, to wrap-up, he did call and we did hook up just a few days later. But this time was not as intense since he had just finished at the gym and was wanting a quick booty-call, which turned out to be an unclean/messy, hurried and awkward event, culminating in him straddling me and cumming on my chest while I had no desire to get off at all at that point. As we were done, and he was washing up (and I was debating if I should fumigate the room) I realized he was probably not someone I'd be interested in on a steady basis. I may give him one more try. But I think I've seen enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment