Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Slight of Hand

This last week I've been pretty busy with work. And as some of my friends know, also looking for a new job (I've got two lined up...one I'm really gunnin' for). Add to that, I put an offer on another house, which was a very unpleasant experience due to the fact that I had to deal with a sleazy realtor and a very greedy seller who has his mind set on an unreasonable expectation of what his home is worth. If some rich Arab buys it for that price, then more power to him. I personally know what it's worth and got tired of being dicked around because he thinks he can hold out for more. Over the weekend I hooked up with 4 guys; 2 semi-regulars and 2 "new" guys. One of the two was a nice looking Asian dude; lean-muscular body, masculine looking face and cool personality. He lives in Palo Alto and works at a supermarket as a manager which is SO much better than a hair-dresser from SF. The next day, I hooked up with another guy who was a flight attendant from Mexico City. He was a GREAT fuck. I had so much fun inside him, and he took it like a champ. But somewhere during my day on Sunday, my wallet got picked. Luckily, whoever did it just took the money, and not my credit cards. Could it have been the Mexican flight attendant? Could it have been someone at my gym? Could it have been another quick hook-up early in the day? I dunno. But it was a wake-up call for me to be more vigilant about those things. In 2000 I got my wallet stolen 3 times that year, and in really stupid circumstances. Looking back, I was really in a bad place, and didn't want to be in the US, or at my job, or in that situation. So, the side-effect was risky and negligent behavior, resulting in me just not paying attention to details.Today twink came over again. I don't know what it was, but I had a great time with him this time. I think I just had it in my mind that I was going to use his ass and just not worry about any reciprocation or even if he was enjoying it. And it worked. He loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment