Monday, June 18, 2007

Saturday Night barely alive

Saturday night, I got another call from Boybitch asking if I was free. I had plans, but told him I'd see what I could do to arrange them, which I did, and later picked him up at the BART station again to take him back to my place. He immediately hopped in the shower this time (which was good, because I didn't want a sloppy bottom in my bed this time). After he came out, we immediately started fucking...HARD. Like I mentioned before, Boybitch likes it rough, including getting spanked hard, which I was very happy to accomodate. But of course, once again, he didn't let me sleep at all that night. Yes, I should have learned my lesson, and I think I finally did. I fucked him 3 different times that night, due to the fact that the boy just would NOT let me freakin' SLEEP.

Later that eve I had to catch up on some work, which included writing a very tactful letter of resignation from my present job. When I spoke to my current boss this morning, she was very calm about it (she's really a nice person deep down, I never had any issues with her). So, I'm now on my way to a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment