Friday, January 10, 2020

The way home

Yup...it's me. I know it's been literally years since I've posted. And I'm VERY sorry to everyone who was asking me to continue this blog. As I've answered many of you in private, I'm seriously both floored and grateful for your kind words and admiration. Thank you, thank you, thank you once again. If there is anyone out there still interested, I'll go into what's been going on these past years. But to start off, I'll give you a quick snap-shot of my current life:

I'm still with the same guy I was with in my teens/got back together with 8 years ago now (FUCK!!! Can't believe it's been THAT LONG!!!). The difference between then and now is he is now a very successful career-man, we have a few properties (one in Northern CA and one is Southern CA; both of which I spend about 1/3rd of my time at) and I guess most importantly for the purposes of this blog, we have an "agreement", in that anyone we've already boned prior to getting together are "grand-fathered", meaning I can still get with my old "harem", but anyone new, we have to "break-in" together. One thing I never said before is that both my BF and I are 100% tops. Not saying we don't do/haven't done what couples expectedly do together; just that we're both "wired" to be tops. Not going into TOO much detail here (yet) but suffice it to say, my BF is not only a very "aggressive" top, but also very picky about what types of guys he's into (meanwhile, I'm definitely more open about body types, ethnicity etc). We do 3 ways now because a) I LOVE watching him fuck other guys and b) it allows him to get out his sexual energy as a top...which I just can't handle. As an example, here's a quick video to show you the type of stuff we've been up to:


and


Got it? Satisfied? Well...we sure were 😁😃 . OK, enough of that (for now). So, another reason for me writing again is because I left my last job in November (and not under "fun" circumstances). Might go into that sometime as well, but for now I don't want to make this too heavy. But I've been taking the "down time" to travel and go back and forth between our houses (just an hour flight, so not a big deal). My last trip was two days ago, which kind of "shook" me; I got a last-minute ticket and was seated WAAAAAY back in the ass-end of the plane, and shortly after I was seated I noticed the attendants brought on a young boy (maybe 7 or 8 years old) and sat him in a row by himself. As the plane started taxiing for take-off, he started crying softly, then looked out the window and started waving. OK...I seriously can't tell you how much this moved me, because it took me back to MY childhood when I was put on a plane by myself where no one spoke my language and I had no idea what was ahead of me; it was in fact what turned out to be the tail-end of a VERY rough childhood. So, after the plane took-off, I walked over to the aisle seat of the row the kid was at and said enthusiastically, "hey, li'l bro! I seriously get really bored on planes. But you seem cool. Mind if I sit here for a minute just to stretch my legs?" The kid stopped crying for a second and nodded. "Thanks...hey, just curious; have you ever played a game called 'hi-lo' before?" He shook his head no. "Ah, well, it can be fun; think of a number...like, the exact number of times you've flown on a plane before, but don't tell me. You got it?" He nodded. "OK, I'm going to try and guess the number, and if the number I guess is too high, you have to put out your thumb and say "lower", and if I'm too low, say "higher", OK?" He nodded. Turns out this kid had flown 37 times before, which told me he wasn't crying because he was afraid of flying. After several bad "guesses" on my part, I told him that he "won" because he stumped me, and remembered I had some UK coins from my last trip and gave him one as a "prize". Turns out he was very visibly missing someone (turned out to be his Dad) that he was leaving in So Cal. I told him "You know, it's OK  to miss someone, since that means that person made life good...and it's always good to remember good times. Just don't forget to have fun and remember the life going on around you right now...because whoever you are missing wouldn't want you to be sad...he'd definitely want you to be happy and having fun...right?" He nodded. "See? That's what makes the person you are missing so awesome. So, you have to respect what they want for you, and be happy too, right?" He nodded and smiled. I told him I had to go back to my seat and "work" for awhile (really, just didn't want people starting to get the wrong idea about me sitting by a young, unaccompanied kid) but told him to let the flight attendants or me know if he needed anything...even just to play games. After I sat down, a female flight attendant came over to me and said, "I was listening to what you said from the galley; can I bring you a complimentary drink?" "Nah, all good," I responded, "I know he'll be in good hands with you guys".

So, now I'm back "home", away from the BF for another week. What will I be doing? Well, if there's anyone out there still interested, I'll let you know. Meanwhile, for all my readers, I offer this apology and promise; once again, I'm sorry for not being on these years, but if you are still out there, let me know and I will absolutely keep writing for at least the next few months. Got a lot planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment