Saturday, March 27, 2010

Risky Bi'niss

I know I said I would hold off on seeing the Haley Joel Osment-looking kid until July (yes, I marked the calendar) but he's called me a few times saying how much he wants to come back over. It's not a "needy" kind of call either; he's very confident and it's usually like, "I'm getting hot and hard thinking about getting with you again. Can I come over?" Last night he called around 8pm and I told him if he could come over soon, then alright. He said he was with friends and he'd try to break away as soon as possible. Of course, that meant 10:30 by the time he actually got here. This time he was pretty agressive and immediately started kissing me and taking my shirt off. OK, here's the thing-- I haven't had sex in over a week for various reasons, but I HAVE been doubleing down at the gym to make up for it. So, when he got my shirt off he literally ghasped and said, "You're HUGE." and started rubbing my shoulders and chest.


We made it into my boning-lair and he asked, "are you wearing a jockstrap?" I responded, "No. let's save that for round 2." He replied, "Well, I don't have that much time this time. I need to get back to my friends at the movies. I'm technically just getting popcorn." I nodded "Well, we'd better get down to it then." I pulled off his clothes and forgot how lanky this kid was/is. Then I put him in the butts-up position and thought, "Fuck it!" and grabbed my camera to take a couple of pics. He noticed the flash and asked what I was doing and I replied, "I want to show you some before and after pics." then showed him his ass from the LCD in my camera and he liked it. Then I set the camera down and started eating his hole out. "You like that?" he asked. I didn't reply verbally, but started tongueing him deeper and faster to let him know. I stood up to suit up and he caught a glance at the long ranger and said "Come over here". I walked over and put it to his face and he grabbed it and stroked it, eyes wide. "That is massive. It's bigger than I remember." I saw a little apprehension in his eyes, "I haven't had sex in awhile so I have a lot of cum in my balls. Don't worry, you'll do fine."


I got behind him and eased my cock into his ass. We did have a little trouble this time. Usually I can control my cock and get it softer when necessary in order to slide it in. But this time my boner would not get soft. So, we just had to keep trying inch by inch. After a few tries and about 5 minutes it was all the way in and we were fucking. We did it for awhile, then I flipped him on his back. But after only about a minute he said, "you're too big this time. It's really starting to hurt." at that point I said, "hold on, I'm gonna cum!" Now the pain in his face turned to excitement, "you are?" Then I pumped lightly until I came. This was pretty easy, since I could have cum at any time (I was that horny). This left the kid with his little boy dick as hard as a board (he never got soft from the moment he stepped in my front door). I asked him, "how doo you want to cum?" He replied, "I want to fuck YOU now." Yeah...that wasn't gonna happen. I started rocking my dick in and out of him (I was still hard too) and stroking his 4 inch dick. He whined, "I want to fuck YOU." but now I was stroking harder and pumping deeper. He kept whining over and over "I want to fuck YOU now" like a spoiled kid and then suddenly his dick started squirting all over both of us like a geiser. When he left, I said to myself, "OK. You had your fun. No more until July! No matter how often he calls!"


On another front, I've been looking very heavily for other employment. I have 2 opportunities: both which will take me back to Latin America often. My clueless jinder boss has been getting more and more paranoid (well, rightfully so, in my case) and really been micromanaging the entire team. The other jobs I've been looking for pay a bit less, but I'd be willing to take the cut just to be in a more autonomous and fulfilling environment. We'll see how it all works out.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, TGD. And nice pic/icon BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoying, just found your blog! I'm looking forward to reading more of it as I continue to post on mine. I'm linking to you. Hope that's OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man, thanks for the compliment. sure you can link to my site. I'll check yours out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh mannn barely getting to know your stories! freaking hot :)

    ReplyDelete