Monday, January 27, 2020

Split

So, first of all, thanks so much for the emails; I definitely feel humbled from all the kind comments (who knew? 😆 ). So, as promised, I'll now proceed to continue moving forward and go on with the current story...ready? Here goes:



So...what exactly is the back-story here you may ask?As I mentioned, I relocated with the BF to Southern California. Even though I've lived on 4 continents already, this move was actually as unique as it was special for a few reasons. When I first joined the work-force way back when, I'd be sent down to San Diego for various reasons and at the end of the workday would find myself talking with colleagues saying, "some day...I really would like to live here..." But it always seemed very untouchable, since there really wasn't much industry there (unless you were in the military, in which case you got your board taken care of) and it kind of seemed like a rich people's playground. Well, in the span of the last decade, the Californian economy has turned upside-down; San Francisco has become the most expensive real estate per square foot in the country. In other words, given how much I was making in Northern California, real estate in Southern California suddenly didn't seem so unreasonable. So, for less than I could buy a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom "fixer" in SF I ended up buying a palatial mansion walking distance from downtown San Diego. Granted, these days you'd be walking over/through a hoard of homeless and tents...so I'd definitely recommend driving. But the point is, I did it. And my BF convinced his job that he could do just as well working remotely/from home...so, that's where he lives. ME on the other hand...well, not so lucky. My job was GREAT for the first year I was there; they let me work from home in SD but I'd still come back up to Nor Cal to be in the office when I had to. But around summer of last year, they fired my manager and replaced him with one of the most hideously defective jinders (actually, he's pretty standard as far as Indians go) to the point that I knew this wouldn't end well...and it didn't. I ended up having to leave that job in November and have been kind of relaxing/recovering over that experience ever since.

So, these days since I'm not working I spend MOST of my time in San Diego, but as I'm typing this, I'm in Nor Cal. Reason being, the jobs that are most "my speed" (i.e. salary, background etc) are still in Nor Cal...haven't been able to escape that yet. I REALLY want to find something that will let me work from home in SD, but not sure that will happen. I hope it does. As you can see from the video, my BF and I have some pretty wild and amazing times together (sexually and otherwise). For those of you who know me this far, I'm 100% a top, but unfortunately, so is my BF (well, let's say he's 80% top). But he's definitely aggressive, to the point of borderline sadistic (who am I kidding? he's definitely a light sadist). By that I mean he LOVES shoving his dick in someone hard the moment it goes in...he seriously gets off on that. Plus the whole humiliation/making someone smell his armpit kind of stuff. So, when he met the muscle bottom in this video at a club and said his BF (me) was also a top, well...it's pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel. The funny thing was, in this video, I had JUST finished pounding this poor dude's butt pretty hard and was wanting a rest. So, my BF was getting ready to take HIS turn...but he was taking too long...so while we were all waiting, I just took another look at this guy's spectacular muscle butt and NICE pink hole, and had to take a few more hits from him.

So, sorry if this seems a bit rambling/disjointed. I guess that's kind of my mood at the moment. So, keep those emails and comments coming. Always good to hear from you all and reconnect.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog from a link on another site. Thought I would start reading yours and see what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teammates Ezra Taylor and Kyle Ross dish about coach and hot sex which leads them to have a bareback quickie of their own. Kyle pulls his shorts down to reveal an erection that Ezra can't help but put into his mouth.

    ReplyDelete