Monday, February 13, 2012

Sex Parties: what NOT to do

I ended up going to a sex party on Friday that I had actually been looking forward to for a few weeks. It was at a private house in SF and the hosts were very selective on their invites; masc, in-shape, under 35 only...but there were definitely a few people older than 35...even one of the hosts. When I showed up, it was a nice, but smallish SF bottom flat unit. They did it up pretty well with black-lights and matresses in various parts of the 2-room+ kitchen space and there were already many guys there standing around chatting in their underwear. The issue here is...this went on WAY too long, meaning they wanted it to be more like a social party where people ended up having sex as opposed to a sex-party where people ended up socializing. Plus, they had alcohol so a few of the guys were getting louder, queenier and more obnoxious as the time wore on. But I have to say, aside from those individuals, the hosts did a very good job of selecting the guests; I would have gladly fucked 80% of them. I had my eyes on two hot guys in jockstraps, who it turns out were boyfriends (or bottom-buds apparently). As the crowds started (FINALLY) getting more handsy, the jockstrap dude I was REALLY wanting started making out with some smaller, twinkish dude. Rather than go to "plan B" which was to get with his boyfriend, I decided to let this play out since a) I'm not into kissing, but would let the twink do all the lip-work and b) this would most likely get the other dude horned up eventually, and from the looks of things the twink had nowhere near the equipment I had, so no competition. Sure enough, the two soon started pulling out and rubbing each other's dicks while rolling around/making out on the matress. As for me, the long-ranger let me know he was up for a ride, so I casually moved toward the pair and pulled my cock out. The jockstrap dude looked up and didn't miss a beat- he practically lept from the arms of the twink and onto my cock and started sucking. I let him do it for a few minutes, then leaned in and said, "you have an awesome ass, dude! Want me to slide my cock in so you can see how it feels?" He nodded, putting a condom on and bending over doggie. Good boy! I put some spit on it, slided it in, and started a very slow fuck. He was loving it, and so was I. I don't know how many people were watching us, but two more couples joined us on the matress in their own make-out session as we fucked.

I flipped the dude over missionary, and we were face-to-face; he was a hot, 20-something white guy with dark hair, light skin and blue eyes (kinda looked like a younger version of Scott Wolfe back in the day). I was giving him a good fucking, but dodging his kisses (he had garlic breath too). Then suddenly, he pushed me out and smiled, saying, "I need to rest up for a minute." I tried my best to smile back and not let on how fucking annoying that was. So, I started stroking his neck, massaging his hole, licking his nipples-- just trying to get the dude's motor running again. I don't know what I did, or if anything, but he lifted his legs and just guided my cock back in (I took the cue and started fucking again). This time, I was like, "pshhh, fuck HIM!" and decided I was just going to get my rocks off before he changed his mind again. So, I started pushing in him harder and more agressively, till I just let loose and shot off a nice load (I tried to keep my voice down tho, as there were still conversations going on around the party and I didn't want to draw attention). I thought I was going to be all cocky and just pull out and casually say "later, dude" but I looked down at his abs and he had shot a conspicuously huge load all over himself (bulls-eye, BEE-YOTCH!) So, I guess I did the trick without even caring. Hitting a bulls-eye did put me in a better mood, so I smiled and slapped his butt lightly as I pulled out and walked over to the bathroom. When I walked in and turned on the light to wash up, I noticed the condom I was wearing was in a ring around the upper part of my dick; at some point it had broken, so I was essentially barebacking that dude and that huge load I shot was somewhere deep inside him. I quickly started washing up (wasn't in a panic, but still, better safe than sorry). When I exited the bathroom, I looked around for the dude to let him know what had happend, but he had already changed and left with his boyfriend.

My attention quickly turned to a tall 30-something Viking-looking blond dude. He was thin and lanky, but had a very solid bubble-butt and ALSO came with a boyfriend (skinny skater-looking dark-haired dude). They were both hanging out in the kitchen, when almost spontaneously the Viking started fucking his boyfriend, standing up. I watched for a bit as my cock started getting nice and big then from the show in front of me. Then, just as suddenly, the skater dude stepped away and left, leaving the Viking with his curved 6" dick in the air. I walked over to him and said, "damn, that was hot, dude. You know how to fuck." He smiled and replied "thanks." I said, "maybe you should rest up for awhile and let someone help YOUR butt out now." he smirked and said, "it's possible..." Not knowing what that meant, I just smiled back and waited around to see where this went. His boyfriend soon came back and dropped to his knees and started blowing his Viking. I saw my opportunity and parted that incredible bubble-butt to massage his hole; no reaction or defense...so yeah : ) I suited up and slid inside him from behind as his boyfriend blew him. As I started pumping, I felt the skater-dude's hand from below lightly stroking and pulling on my balls. This was a first...and it felt AWESOME. I took advange of this and just pumped out orgasm #2. After that, I was pretty much done from the night and went home. Why? I didn't really feel like socializing, and clearly the hosts did not seem to understand the difference between a sex-party. So, a note to all you sex-party organizers; do NOT create an environment where guys can just hang around in their underwear all night...cuz many of them will. Do NOT have the social areas in ear-shot of the sex areas, because it puts a lot of guys off (especially when they hear cackling queens while trying to do some boning). And do NOT serve alcohol unless you have someone who can manage drunks... because they will show up.

Lastly, I hit another bulls-eye 2 days after the party with a regular fuck-bud from my harem. Never happened with him before, so it was hot (for both of us). Not going to go into the whole ego-stroking conversation that followed, but yeah... : ) Anyway, off to Puerto Rico next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment