Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Full of Bull...

...or rather, Bull was full of ME. As were two other guys at his party. Lemme 'splain: this year's party for Bull's birthday was more crack-tacular than ever! Meaning I saw more guys smoking crack than I'd ever seen there before. I really felt like Jane Goodall (replace gorilla with spider-monkey). But there were actually fewer tweakers than the 4th of July party. And there were some really hot and interesting guys this time too (AND the annoying transexual didn't come either, which was GREAT). However, it really only takes one tweaker to ruin a party. And as a case in point there was one 25-year-old (?) guy there who even at 25 had seen better days; meaning he was probably a very hot 18-year-old, but still trying to believe he is now. The first thing he when he got in the hot-tub was do a round-robin asking everyone how old they were. One Peter Pan wannabe said he was 39, and shortly left thereafter, to which the Tweaker said just out of ear-shot, "that guy's not fooling anyone. MAYBE 49, and I'm being generous. Tee-hee." When he asked me point-blank how old I was, I said, "let's just say I'm old enough to be your second-cousin" followed by snickers from the rest of the tub-ees. The tweaker followed that with, "you have an accent. Where are you from?" I deadpanned, "your mother's vagina." then paused, "Oh, you mean ORIGINALLY. Got it." And the tubbers went wild with laughter, while the tweaker just moved on to more interested game.

After I was thoroughly soaked, I got out and saw Bull walking though the halls. I literally pulled him into the bathroom and whipped out my cock. He smiled, took the bait and started sucking me. Like a trained hand, he reached under the cabinet in the bathroom for some kit he stashed there and pulled out a condom and some poppers. Within a minute I was pounding his ass and he was moaning uncontrollably. After I came, he turned to me and said "are you done?" I nodded and he stepped away from my dick, pulled up his shorts and smiled, "cool." "Happy Birthday" I responded as he rejoined the party. So, now on to my triangular scenario; I went back to the hot-tub and was joined by a HOT 21-year-old kid and someone who was even hotter in my eyes; a 27-year-old white guy with a nice body but more importantly, he was a computer geek and worked for Apple. But here's the thing, we all started talking and it became more and more apparent that the 21-year-old kid, while aloof, was into me. I was into the other guy, but of course, he was very VERY into the 21-year-old kid, fawning and giggling over him. It turned out the kid was only in town for another week, and while he was hot and very intelligent (just transferring from UC Berkeley) I didn't really have an attraction to him, and thought the other guy would be more his speed. As I stepped out, the kid finally came to life almost in a panic, "Are you leaving now?" I responded, "Nah, just overheated. Gonna get something cold." He returned to his aloof self and said, "OK, well don't go without saying good-by." I nodded and smiled...and that was the last I saw of him intentionally.

As I toweled off and headed to Bull's room to bid my farewell, I passed the first tweaker who had obviously missed his calling as a census taker. Without a word, I grabbed him roughly by the arm, pulled him into the bathroom and closed the door. He was giggling and saying, "what's up, dude?" then I pulled out my dick, and he said, "Oh, so I guess I'm supposed to suck your dick." "You're gonna do more than that, bitch" I thought as I pushed his face down to my crotch. Instinctively he started sucking me. I looked around for Bull's kit and it wasn't there. But there was a condom underneath where it had been, so I suited up, spit on my cock, turned the tweaker around and despite his mild protests of "hey, what are you doing? we can't do that. I'm not ready. we don't have lube" etc I eased my cock into his butthole. It slid in and he just held himself there over the sink whining about how much it hurt and that I needed to wait a moment. Then I grabbed his shoulder with one hand, his hip with another and pounded his ass mercilessly. I knew I wouldn't cum; this was just to teach this fucker a lesson. After about 20 seconds his "wait! wait! WAIT!" got pretty loud so I pulled out. He turned around and said, "this is hot! I just need a second." I responded, "we're done anyway." Then pulled my shorts up over my condom-clad boner and unlocked the bathroom door to step out. The tweaker pulled up his shorts and walked out with me and said, smiling, "see you at the hot-tub. I just looked away.

Then ANOTHER white tweaker with a big ass came up to use the bathroom as we were exiting. I thought, "eh, here goes nothing..." and smiled at him. He smiled back and said, "excuse me." I opened the door for him, but then stepped in with him as well. He started giggling, and before he knew what hit him I bent him over and was pounding his butt-- this time to finish and get a load off. His ass was definitely more accommodating and it took me less than a minute to get my rocks off. When I was done, he looked up at me from the sink he was bent over and said, "wow! I totally didn't expect this! HOT!" I smirked then winked, pulling off the condom and throwing it in the toilet. Then I left the party and drove home.

So, that's my weekend. Other than that, I've been boning my regulars, so no "new" pics other than the ones already posted (wouldn't DARE try and fool you guys with recycled pics). One other call for travel advice; next week I'll be in St Louis and the following week in Little Rock, AR. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. HEY YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT WHAT THE OTHER GUY WROTE ON HIS BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly, LOL at this post. i'd have love to have seen the look on that tweaker's face when you first rammed that monster cock of yours into him. haha. awesome post, man!

    too bad i can't make it to little rock or st lou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph, the look (which I saw from the bathroom mirror as he was bent over the sink) was one of surprise and and pain. If you've read this far, you'd know I'm usually a "satisfaction guaranteed" top. But this wasn't about fun (at least not for him). I'd definitely take you up on your offer to meet if I'm ever in the area, and guarantee it will be hot (for both of us).

    ReplyDelete